Monday, October 12, 2015

have to laugh

After I had been in labor for about 12 hours, I sent out a quick email to some local friends asking them to pray for us.  One of my friends sent this back...

Dear Heavenly Father,

I lift Anna up to you at this time. Protect her and the baby. Guide the professional who will assist with this birth. Fill all involved with your peace. May the delivery come quickly and be easy. Bless them with a healthy baby.

In Jesus' name.    Amen

After the birth, I re-read her prayer and had to laugh-- in a prophetic statement she mentioned "the professional" assisting the birth... little did we know, one out of the two midwives would not make it in time!  :)  Though labor was long and arduous, the Lord gave us a quick delivery at the end-- and we are thankful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment