Sunday, June 7, 2020

2020

In an attempt to re-start my blog posts, 
here are a few photos of my favorite things so far in 2020! 
 Aaron is raising 2 hogs for 4H.  One will be sold at Fair, and one will go in our freezer!
 Ella and Tessa have been working on a corner of our property, and thy named it "Wildflower Meadow".  They have spent hours clearing weeds and brambles, and have planted wildflowers instead!  It has a riverfront view, and they are truly making it beautiful!

 Beauty and Sundance, ready for a ride (this one's for you Nan! ๐Ÿ˜‰)
 At age 14, Tessa is taller than me now...
 Here's my favorite vantage point: from the back of an eager horse 
 Here's my favorite riding partner on Oreo.  While I ride the tallest horse, he rides the short one, but she's got strength and endurance, and they are a great pair!
 Quarantine bike ride wonder
๐Ÿ’œ
Love to everyone out there who still reads this! 

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through an email from a mutual friend we must have... Pam B. I am also a blogger. Nice to see another mom from here in MT interested in some of the same things. :) My 13 yo daughter just passed me this year too. Crazy, isn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh how cool that you found my 1st post in 2.5 years! :) PB is one of my besties! Thanks for saying hi! <3

      Delete
  2. i totally still read it and love it!! ๐Ÿ’› can't wait to see y'all THIS week!! ๐ŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete