Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 10

I am soooo ready for the weekend!  My handsome husband has worked 10 hour days out of town this week, so our weekend begins this evening.  Only 1 hour until he gets here (can't wait until this long commute is over)!!  I've missed him extra, extra much at this point in time.  I can't wait to see him, hug him, watch the kids delight in seeing him, and just relax!
  
A huge thanks to Gramma Mary, Aunt Sandy and Taylor for all of their help this week.  I couldn't have done it without all three of them.  They all helped me around the clock with the children, meals, and laundry.  I have soooo appreciated the extra sleep and refereeing the older ones in order to have the much needed rest to make a full recovery!

do you think she adores him?
does anyone know how to turn photos in blogger?
#1 kid helper
Our 2 boys!!
Aaron is ready to show little guy the ropes.
I think Tessa looks so much like her Aunt Audrey in this photo!!
A bed, a Bible and a baby ~ I have enjoyed these 3 many times this week!


1 comment: