Friday, May 4, 2012

Days 1 & 2

Here are some snapshots of our little guy's first 2 days.  Just realized I don't have photos of the one who is holding him the most: Ella. Will have to "focus" on that today!  :)

I am soooo thankful for this blog & being able to share these precious moments with so many people across many miles!!

I am MOST thankful to God for this unspeakable gift.  I keep looking at the baby and thinking, "Wow.  I can't believe this beautiful child is mine."

I am 2nd MOST thankful that Adrian is the amazing husband & daddy he is.  He is probably stiff & sore from helping me through a long, difficult labor.  He was there for me every second.  Now that we're home, he is completely taking care of the older children & house chores, so I can just take care of baby & me.  That means a couple of naps a day for me, which has me feeling great!  For him, it means lots of food prep, cleanup, entertainment, toy pickup, dishwasher emptying, clothing, bathing, diaper changes, book reading, extra discipline ... and yes, I do know just how much work that all is!  He even baked us muffins the first morning, which I am enjoying as snacks!!  WOW, Adrian!  You amaze me!

Aaron was somber, excited, and proud to meet baby Wed morning!

"A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need."  Proverbs 17.17, NLT

"little guy" hangs out most of the time with this peaceful, contented look on his face

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE baby feet!




cuddle bug.

...and just in case the closeups make him look big, he really isn't!


WOW God, what a beautiful creation!!!



1 comment:

  1. Your family is so beautiful Anna! I love reading your blog. It sounds like you and baby are doing wonderfully! Keep up the great job you are doing being the best Mom! Anxiously awaiting the baby's name!

    ReplyDelete